Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Ken Warner posted a comment on Friday 20th June 2008 12:30am for Chapter 32

remarkably mild punishment - your Harry really is a teddy bear isn't he?

lovely stuff - thanks for sharing

Abraxan replied:

Yeah, he is, now that the war's over!   Would you mind pointing that out to the folks who complained about what he did??   LOL!   Never mind.   Glad you enjoyed it!

Abraxan

potterfrkintx posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 11:09pm for Chapter 32

LOL That was a brilliant twist. LOL

Abraxan replied:

thanks!

Abraxan

Alnoira posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 10:37pm for Chapter 32

You're cruel with the poor paparazzi, ginny's cruel. I love your stories good work

Abraxan replied:

LOL!   Paparazzi deserve it!!   And Ginny's protecting her man!   I'd do the same thing in her place!   Glad you like it!

Abraxan

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 10:05pm for Chapter 32

This is good. I really like the way the honemoon has progressed. Two people in love sharing a wonderful time in a beautiful place. It isn't surprising that someone finally recognized them. I'm glad Harry and Ginny were able to handle it so well with a bonus present of pictures of them on their honeymoon. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms

Abraxan replied:

I'm so glad you're enjoying it!   Thanks a lot!

Abraxan

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 6:50pm for Chapter 32

Hmmm. Fascinating. I wonder what comes next?

Abraxan replied:

You''ll find out next week!   Glad you enjoyed it!

Abraxan

jilumasam posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 3:08pm for Chapter 32

ROFL!!!!

What a unique way of getting some holiday snaps!

Lizzy :)

Abraxan replied:

Yeah, they did a good job of taking advantage of the situation!   Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

Lloyd Berlin posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 12:16pm for Chapter 32

Hey lynda is there any other place to buy your book because its out of stock?? I went to buy it and it was sold out so i'm guessing it must be pretty goodlol..any help getting your book would be a great help tyvm

Abraxan replied:

Where is it out of stock?   It shouldn't be out of stock anywhere!   That's odd (but cool, yay!)   Let me know so I can check into it!   Thanks!   It's on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com.   If you can't find it, email me privately - I have some in stock.   Abraxan@yahoo.com.  

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 11:23am for Chapter 32

*chuckle* some folk just don't know when to leave well enough alone. Ah, well, all he did was end up giving Harry & Ginny some great candid photos of their honeymoon. 'Twould appear that Harry's Auror training is paying off here as I don't remember him using Oblivate prior to this. It's good to see Harry & Ginny having a comparatively peaceful honeymoon after all they've been through.

Abraxan replied:

Yup, his Auror training is paying off!   And I'm glad you're enjoying them having a peaceful honeymoon!   They sure  deserve it!!

Abraxan

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 10:52am for Chapter 32

Nice part, and it's great to see them able to handle themselves, though it looks like the leeches will try to cling to Harry for the rest of his life, unfortunately.

Abraxan replied:

The leeches clinging to him for the rest of his life is part of the cost of being a celebrity - that's the way it is in real life for them, unfortunately.   And Harry didn't CHOOSE to be a celebrity, so it's even more unfair than usual, IMO.   I'm NOT a fan of paparazzi!!   I think everyone deserves some privacy!   I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter!

Abraxan

Carol Layland posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 10:10am for Chapter 32

Hi, I just stumbled on the new post and I do like it. An English wizard trying to be a papparazi? Clever. Nicely done. I shall look forward to the next addition. Carol

Abraxan replied:

Glad you liked it!   It seemed logical to me that some wizards would want to leave England to get away from the threat of Voldemort  and that eventually their funds might run out, so they'd be desperate for a way to make money.   Not being Muggles, many of them wouldn't know how to make a living in a mostly Muggle area, seems to me.   So it seemed like a logical way to go with the story.   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 8:51am for Chapter 32

Ha Ha Ha "Paparazzi are lower than slug slime." graate line thanks for the bright spot in my day.

Abraxan replied:

Gladl you liked it!

Abraxan

lordblack posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 8:35am for Chapter 32

I'm with Princess on this one.

Abraxan replied:

You're entitled to your opinion too.   I stand with Harry on this one (and most others, actually).

Abraxan

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 7:34am for Chapter 32

Okay, I must admit, I didn't much care for this chapter. As much as Harry and Ginny desire their privacy, what they did was wrong. Since they are both famous people, the poor photographer was not breaking any laws by taking their photos with the intent to sell them without permission.

He was trying to be unobtrusive and he did not reveal where they were. He simply saw some famous people and took their picture. For that he was assualted, in some states the fact that Harry forced him to move his location and then keep him there could be construed as kidnapping. The man was physically attacked via Ginny's hex, his memory was altered without his permission, and his memory card was stolen.

I may be a stick in the mud, but I find their actions somewhat alarming. Just because they had the ability to do what they did, does not make it their right to do so... especially on foriegn soil. I hope that someone opens their eyes to just what they did.

I found the photographer to be a very sympathetic character. He ran from a war he wanted nothing to do with, and wants to earn the money to get back home. He seemed shocked and dismayed when he learned that the Potter's where on their honeymoon and he was not trying to be a pest.

I think it would have been far better if Harry had offerred him the opportunity to sell a few photographs, Harry and Ginny's choice, of course, in return for delaying the selling of the exclusive shots of their honeymoon until the honeymoon was actually over.

That way, the photographer is granted some legitmacy for his photos, and the couple gets to enjoy their honeymoon in peace.

Abraxan replied:

This chapter reflects my opinion of paparrazzi, quite honestly.    Many people, including some who didn't CHOOSE to be celebrities, have been hounded by them, and that just isn't right.   I appreciate your opinion here, and had Harry not worked so hard to ensure his and Ginny's privacy, he might've been nicer about it.   But he DID work hard to ensure their privacy, and this guy was stalking them.   I think they had a right to protect themselves and their privacy.   That's why I wrote the chapter that way.   You're entitled ot your opinion about it - I just hate it when people impose on other people's lives the way paparazzi do.

Abraxan

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 7:20am for Chapter 32

A pox on the paperatsi. Not that they would bother chasing me. Many people just want to be left in peace. Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.

Abraxan replied:

LOL, good imagery in your spelling of "papeRATSi"!   LOL   Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

Crazy posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 5:11am for Chapter 32

Quite fun, this chapter, i enjoyed it. Shows well that Harry, although nice, won't put up with everything

Abraxan replied:

EXACTLY!   Thanks for understanding what I was doing here! Glad you liked it!

Abraxan