Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 11:39pm for Chapter 06 - Rita Skeeter Bites Again

Bug!Rita needs to do the world a favor and get squished.

Abraxan replied:

Yup, that would be a good thing!   But she's fun to write, so I won't squish her for a while.

ImUpToNoGood posted a comment on Friday 8th May 2009 5:12am for Chapter 06 - Rita Skeeter Bites Again

I'm nervous that Voldemort will do something to Casie's family... Harry's employer is a prime target.

I'm having fun reading this.

Abraxan replied:

I'm glad you're enjoying my story!

Abraxan

Dragnew posted a comment on Monday 12th January 2009 1:09pm for Chapter 06 - Rita Skeeter Bites Again

No really insightful comments to make for this chapter, so I'm just going to say 'Good chapter' and leave it at that.

Actually, I lie. I'm going to say that I disagree with anyone calling Casey a Mary Sue. She does seem almost perfect, but she actually has a proper personality, and is a good character. I suppose any perfection could be explained away by it being from Harry's point of view, and them being in the 'Honeymoon' period. Ok, that's my 2 knuts worth on this chapter.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks for that!   No, she's not a "Mary Sue" - I didn't insert myself into this story at all.   She does have some flaws, but you're right, this story is told from Harry's POV for the most part, and he thinks she's just about perfect - so the reader sees her as Harry sees her.   Well spotted!

Abraxan

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 21st May 2008 10:34am for Chapter 06 - Rita Skeeter Bites Again

Very good chapter.

gunny

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!

Abraxan

ROBERT_1958 posted a comment on Tuesday 19th February 2008 2:08pm for Chapter 06 - Rita Skeeter Bites Again

AWhere is Dobby when u need him?

Is Casey's family going to be protected?

Abraxan replied:

Well, now you know the answer to your second question.   :)   I hope you're enjoying the story!

Abraxan

m4r13 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd March 2006 3:55am for Chapter 06 - Rita Skeeter Bites Again

Rita Skeeter is a b****... Hopefully Hermione will find something... ^^ Something nasty can be really grand ^^ *show of teeth*

At first I was not that interested in reading your stuff because I've began to read ToD and I didn't understand a lot. There is no real summary of the people at the beginning and i was truly lost. But I've got some kicking in the side done and here I am, and I'm enjoying myself a great deal.

Your stuff is really great, the first chapters (since I'm at the seventh) are really holding the attention. And i suppose that you're Betas are doing a great job too. (Never forget to thanks them, they are always the best ^^)

Casey is not a Mary Sue, she really have some personnality. She exists. Nearly real.

So I'm gonna read the rest of the story now. ^^

Marie

Abraxan replied:

Well, yeah, you WOULD be confused if you started with the sequel instead of the first story!   Lots of people have done that - I dont' know why!   I thought I had labeled ToD clearly with a "You should read 'The Refiner's Fire' first!" kind of message.   I'm glad you're enjoying the story, and thanks so much for your kind words about Casey!   Yup, I work hard to make my characters real.   I'm glad she comes across that way to you!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Wooster posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 2:48pm for Chapter 06 - Rita Skeeter Bites Again

gr. stupid dursleys. even prisoners get ONE phone call! meh.

great chappie, stupid stupid close minded prejudiced wizards. and rita skeeter is an ugly cow who deserves to be squished in her illegal animagus form!

oh! this will interest you! my best friend and i are discussing improved casting for the harry potter movies.

lupin gave us a lot of trouble...we still can't figure out someone...subtle enough for him. and mcgonagall is good as is. sirius=johnny depp, (hey! we know he can do pale and emaciated from azkaban cause of edward scissorhands, and his rakish good looks, and charming personality really suit him. plus his accent from chocolat? perfect.) jack nicholson would be an EXCELLENT mad-eye. (have you SEEN the shining???) even though the madeye the got was pretty good....

that's as much as we have...so far.