Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Dragnew posted a comment on Tuesday 13th January 2009 5:33pm for Chapter 26 - Rescue

The first major battle scene, but from what I recall, in no way the last. I'm looking forward to the rest.

Speaking of taking over from Trelawney, have you thought about going into the Seer-ing business? As well as some shrewd predictions within the story that came true in Canon, you're also predicting real life events. Imagine my surprise when, inspired by the faint glimmer of a memory, I decided to Google Harry Potter the Musical, and found that one was in the planning stages. Although, sadly, it seems unlikely to have dancing hippogriffs.

Abraxan replied:

You know, some of my other readers mentioned Harry Potter the Musical to me recently and we had a good time talking about it.   Apparently there are some filkers (people who write songs for fandoms) who've written a lot of songs for a HP musical - not that they'd ever be produced as a real play.   Dan Radcliffe was asked about HP the Musical in an interview not too long ago (in context with him saying he'd love to come back to Broadway and do a musical, if I recall correctly) and he shuddered at the thought of dancing wizards, LOL!   I can't really blame him - and he certainly wont' star in THAT musical if it ever comes to Broadway!   heehee.

As for my seer abilities, yeah, I've had a good time watching a lot fo the things I've written become realities in canon!   Thanks for noticing!

Abraxan

LoneWolfe posted a comment on Wednesday 19th November 2008 5:51pm for Chapter 26 - Rescue

Absolutely brilliant thus far! I can't wait to see what happens next, but as I've been awake reading far later than I should be, it'll have to wait until some other time. (I really should have stopped two chapters back, but I had to find out what happened next!

Abraxan replied:

LOL, I know what you mean about stories that keep you up too late!   This one did that to me when I was writing it too!   Glad you're enjoying it!

Abraxan

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 23rd May 2008 7:40am for Chapter 26 - Rescue

Very good chapter. I love it that Harry is kicking ass and taking names. Really like those stories. The weak Harry stories are soooo lame.

gunny

Abraxan replied:

I see no excuse for writing "weak Harry" stories - that isn't who he is and does him a grave injustice.   I'm glad you're enjoying my story!

Abraxan

RNCybergate posted a comment on Sunday 11th May 2008 3:40am for Chapter 26 - Rescue

Can somebody please tell me why they don't just kill the Ba****S!!!

If they put them in prison they will only escape again anyway....its happened before...it will happen again!!!

I wouldn't think twice about killing them all off right there...every one of them...lets see how long Voldy last if all of his men are simply killed...(No prisoners...no returning survivors...they wouldn't so why should they?)

I HATE that about the good guys...Crucio them for me before Voldy is defeated..they deserve it (for their stupidity)

Abraxan replied:

Yeah, well, there's a reason the good guys are the GOOD guys - it isn't in their characters to crucio or kill when there's some legal recourse.

Abraxan

Kaitlyn the sly slytherin posted a comment on Thursday 3rd April 2008 6:28am for Chapter 26 - Rescue

The movie crack was really good.......amd I am not the only one who noticed that the harry in the movies has BLUE eyes not green

Abraxan replied:

When Daniel Radcliffe started in the first movie, they made him wear contacts to turn his eyes green, but he wasn't comfortable in them, so those are his own pretty blue eyes we see in the films.   I read somewhere that they tried to color Harry's eyes in post-production but it was too much work, so they gave up on it.

Abraxan

Vidar posted a comment on Monday 27th March 2006 11:43pm for Chapter 26 - Rescue

Loved the fight:) Very well written!!!

Abraxan replied:

Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

Victor1 posted a comment on Saturday 25th February 2006 5:17pm for Chapter 26 - Rescue

whoaaaa this was one helluva action-packed chapter!

it was great! loved every single bit of it!

although i think there should have been more of a scene between remus and peter, i didn't like it any less

can't wait to read on

Abraxan replied:

THanks a lot! I'm glad you're enjoying my story!

Abraxan

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 3rd December 2005 4:18am for Chapter 26 - Rescue

She pulled off her small backpack, which had been on her back through battle, torture, being tossed over a cliff twice, a one hundred and fifty foot fall into a lake, near drowning and more battle. Miraculously, the potion bottles inside were all intact.
*grins huge* don't you just love how fiction works?

The Resident posted a comment on Friday 11th November 2005 10:48am for Chapter 26 - Rescue

Ok, bunch of nad guys down, no good guys down permanently, and our hero once again saved the fair maiden. Right out of a fairy tale.