Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 23rd May 2008 9:32am for Chapter 28 - To Rumania and Back

Good chapter.

gunny

Cosmin posted a comment on Saturday 22nd March 2008 10:55pm for Chapter 28 - To Rumania and Back

Pretty good fic up to this chapter. But it's Romania, not Rumania. And I live there.

Abraxan replied:

My Brit-picker insisted that's how they spelled it, so that's how I spelled it.   Glad you're enjoying the fic!

Abraxan

Sterling posted a comment on Tuesday 15th January 2008 8:33pm for Chapter 28 - To Rumania and Back

One small thing I noticed was your use of the term sweaters. I alway thought they were called jumpers across the pond :-)

Abraxan replied:

Well, if there's one there, it's the one my Brit-picker and I missed.   Not that I'm going to change it now.   This story was published years ago and I'm not changing anything.   I hope you're enjoying it.

Abraxan

k13cat posted a comment on Friday 2nd November 2007 8:17am for Chapter 28 - To Rumania and Back

I've enjoyed the slow movement on H/G. Yet, it must be nice to only have to throw a tantrum & get to do whatever you want as Ginny does at the beginning of the chapter. I find the use of the Cheering Charm rather unsettling. Yes, it serves a purpose; however, it seems too much like a dangerous panacea to me. I'm glad that it was temporary.

I'm so glad Dobby got saved in the previous chapter by the way. I can see him doing anything for his HarryPotter.

Abraxan replied:

The Cheering Charm was a temporary measure to "help out' - and that's what it did. I'm glad you're enjoying the H/G relationship.   And yeah, Dobby will do anything for Harry - he's a great character and I enjoy writing him.

Abraxan

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 3rd December 2005 5:22am for Chapter 28 - To Rumania and Back

Cute with the magic rocks...
I'm very worried about Snape, even though I've read ToD, I still don't like it when my fave characters are in peril.

Oh, et l'aurors francaise est tres bete! Je suis tres furieux! Il est vraiment faut que je les donnes un enorme coup de leurs tetes!

The Resident posted a comment on Friday 11th November 2005 4:44pm for Chapter 28 - To Rumania and Back

Hope they make it back without any more problems.