Content Harry Potter

Reviews

RockBiter posted a comment on Sunday 7th September 2008 5:34am for Chapter 37 - Rooms of Requirement

Another great chapter. You're very good in your use of foreign words for spells. They might not be 100% accurate, but who will ever know? I'm certainly not going to stop and look up things like that when I'm in the middle of such an exciting story. Only the most nitpicky would, and we writers just ignore them, right?

Anyway, good job. I like, particularly, that spell Malfoy used on Hermione. Well done.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot!

You write too?   What do you write?

I have people who help me with my foreign words for spells.   I also use them for characters' names at times - you'll see me doing that in "The Time of Destiny" more than in "Refiner's".   Glad you're enjoying it!

Abraxan

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 24th May 2008 1:17pm for Chapter 37 - Rooms of Requirement

Good chapter.

gunny

AK posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 4:36pm for Chapter 37 - Rooms of Requirement

Just a quick note before the bigger one when I finish the story: Effondrement means collapse but has nothing to do with decomposition... it means collapse in the sense of a building collapsing, or in some cases someone falling.

Wooster posted a comment on Thursday 8th December 2005 4:26pm for Chapter 37 - Rooms of Requirement

Effrondrement? Really? Nifty! I learned a new French word. Can't wait to show it off in class. It won't be hard to find a good context. We're studying midieval french poetry. Gruesome junk. So THAT'S what happened at the Shrieking Shack. I had wondered. Fantastic as usual.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 12:08am for Chapter 37 - Rooms of Requirement

I am very glad that Lucius finally got his due. The Elder Crabbe and Goyle shoul have a nice time back in Azkaban. Hermione is better an Harry got hurt again. Still looking forward to how you're going to conclude this saga.