Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Jedi Master Albus posted a comment on Thursday 24th January 2013 7:08am for Chapter 07 - Matters of the Heart

I know this story is old now but I just wanted to make a suggestion... In Britain, the age of legal consent to drink alcohol is 18, which you know. But that is for Muggles, as their 18th birthday is the day they come of age. For wizards it's 17, and as this story is about British wizards I would assume they would be allowed to drink alcohol at 17 as well... Admittedly there is not really any proof for this except the fact that Harry first drinks firwhisky not long before his 17th birthday, but at the time this story was being done, you wouldn't have known.. Just figured I would make a suggestion...

star22 posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 6:12am for Chapter 07 - Matters of the Heart

I've really enjoyed your stories. Your plot is interesting, and you have a good grasp of the characters, particularly Harry.

I do have one thing, though. So Hermione broke up with Ron. That doesn't make her a horrible person. People break up all the time. How was she supposed to do it? Breakups are hard, so it is understandable for Ron to be angry with her. Why would Harry and Ginny feel that way, though? Ginny broke up with Michael Corner. How is this any different?

Abraxan replied:

It's been literally years since I read this and more years since I wrote it, so I'm going by rusty memory.   I think the main reason it was different was that they seemed to be so right for each other, something that was never true of Ginny and any of her boyfriends before Harry.   All their friends recognized this in them (even in canon).   I write my stories as true to real life as possible, and there are times when close friends get upset with their buddies when they break up a relationship that seemed to be really good for them.   A lot of times in real life, such couples get back together and get married.   I know two couples who DIVORCED and REMARRIED the person they'd divorced and lived happily ever after (or have for the last 30 years or so), so it does happen.

Abraxan

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 26th May 2008 9:40am for Chapter 07 - Matters of the Heart

Very good chapter.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 12th December 2005 2:50pm for Chapter 07 - Matters of the Heart

Outstanding, really enjoyed that.

gunny

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd November 2005 5:10pm for Chapter 07 - Matters of the Heart

ok. totally conflicting reactions on this chapter. so i'll just split them up.

1) Aw!!! That is so cute! Yay Tonks and Lupin! And Yay Winky and Dobby. The Winky and Dobby thing was ADORABLE!!!! *giggles madly at the cuteness of it all*

2)WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HERMIONE??? RON IS THE CUTEST, MOST ADORABLY FLAWED CHARACTER EVER!!! (actually, he's kinda like MY boyfriend...) WHAT is she THINKING??? I may have to kill her...

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 7:17pm for Chapter 07 - Matters of the Heart

I feel for Ron, the girl I first proposed to turned me down. Not sure what is going on with Hermione as her letter sounded... hesitant I think is the best way to describe it. All I can do is wait for the chapter that tells about her return. The Dobby/Winky scene was very nice.