Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Paul Blay posted a comment on Sunday 7th March 2010 10:08pm for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

"Draco Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle and some of their friends escaped from Azkaban recently."

They should just install a revolving door. Seriously, it's ridiculous - especially considering how easy it would be to make them useless to Voldemort.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Thursday 31st January 2008 8:52pm for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Though I have read this story several times already, I just had a though explode in my head after reading this chapter.

Coming soon to a bookstore near you!! The latest in the wildly succesful series... THE PHOENIX TALES: A glimpse of history through the eyes of a Phoenix. The latest book focuses on several famous and not so famous wizards through out history. Learn the impact they had on the world, wizard and muggle alike as well as the lesser known mishaps and adventures as seen through the eyes of their Phoenix companions.

I couldn't help myself, I can just see the books being sold throughout the world. As fact in the wizarding world and fiction in the muggle world.

Still love it and look forward to more of the wip sequel you have going.

Abraxan replied:

Cool idea!   If you use it, don't use Merlin as one of the phoenixes - I created that and am using that in my original novels.   If you aren't going to use that idea, may I at some point? Could be a lot of fun to write (and then Merlin would have yet another place to be a phoenix if I chose to use him there.   Of course Harry Potter couldn't be in that book unless it was a fanfic, and I'm writing original novels now).

Glad you're enjoying it!   And that is a cool idea - let me know for sure if you're going to use it or not.   :)

Abraxan

k13cat posted a comment on Saturday 3rd November 2007 6:10pm for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

I think the best thing about the first story & this one is the wonderful loving relationship, of family, that has grown between Remus & Harry. The image of Remus running toward Harry with open arms after he (harry) returned from being with Merlin just really brought that home.

That "brittle"ness that harry talks about came through so clearly in the last chapter & the beginning of this one. My chest was absolutely aching for Harry.

Abraxan replied:

I'm glad those things have come through - that was my intent!   Both Harry's brittleness and Remus's love of Harry (and Harry's for Remus) are extremely important for the reader to understand.   I don't think JKR has shown Harry's pain realistically enough - but then again, she's writing for kids.   That's one of the reasons I wrote my stories for adults, so I could explore these things in greater depth.   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Rocky235 posted a comment on Sunday 5th March 2006 9:13am for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

"...land of the phoenixes..."
Yet another world class idea.

"...I was just happy today."
"And now you’re not," Snape said sharply."
Yet another world class line and so Snape like.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot! Yeah, I really liked the land of the phoenixes! And the Snape line you quoted - TOTALLY Snape! heehee. It made me laugh when I thought of it. Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

James Benfield posted a comment on Monday 5th December 2005 11:37am for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

This story is turning out to be just as good, if not better, than its predecessor. The ony thing I didn't like is how much better Harry was after visiting the land of the phoenixes. I agree that something like that would heal you, but I think it may have been a bit to much. Great so far, though. I am sorry for not reviewing each chapter, but time is a problem for me. That, and I didn't reaslize I was at this chapter until there were no more chapter to go. Update soon!

James

The Resident posted a comment on Monday 5th December 2005 9:35am for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Another excellent chapter, even though it is more of a transitional piece than anything else. Glad to see Harry is feeling better. Loved the ideas for Draco. -grin- Keep up the good work and I am, as always, looking forward to the next chapter.

kittykatluver posted a comment on Sunday 4th December 2005 9:30am for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Hmmm...those eyes in the jar are creeping me out. Seriously. I love this story....maybe not the sex scenes, but I still like the story!! Keep up the good work!

moonstonemystyk posted a comment on Friday 2nd December 2005 8:07am for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Such long. wonderful chapters. I didn't move from my computer until I had finished reading the first one and this. I can't wait for the rest.

patrik svensson posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 12:53am for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Great story,
keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

ridmania posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 6:51pm for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

loved it!!! keep up the great work!!!

Puck1 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 5:14pm for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Excellant!!!!!!! Love the Malfoy ideas-esp. Ron's-"At the very least, taking Malfoy’s wand away and hanging a ‘hex me’ sign on his back, then turning him loose in the middle of a D.A. meeting would be a lot of fun — and good practice for the D.A. members, too"

Lon Huey posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 1:10pm for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Really, really good. Glad to see Happy!Harry for a change.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 12:07pm for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Harry goes away for some downtime to the Land Of The Phoenixes and comes back a much happier Harry. Severus uses Harry's New Mood to set up another fake detention. UNfortunately, Draco and Company escape from Azkaban, and Harry, Hermione, and Ron think of various things to do if they catch him (including a magical variation of the old Kick Me Sign, involving the DA).

Very nice chapter (especially the idea of the *Hex Me* sign on Malfoy...at a DA meeting/training session; question is, would the Slytherin DA members actually cast the hexes?).

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 9:25am for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Tres magnifique, mon chere amie! Cette chapitre etait ingenue! (THAT is how I knew Mr. 'Verre'. Currently in my fourth year of French) Lovely chapter! So...cheering. The grid spell sounds cool, and I love that Harry's so...tranquil now. That would be a fun creative writing contest...who can come up with the best 'worst' torture for Draco? Oh, I have a question: Can I join this website? If so, how?

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 8:54am for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

I nice to see Harry Happy again. I think that they are going to do something to Ginny again and that going to start the final battle? I await your next chapter.

MPF

Manatheron posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 7:50am for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Excellent chapter!

I really would appreciate a clue-in about how the bloody death-eathers keep escapeing though... I mean it's not like there aren't aurors around to stop them... you'd think it'd be a little bit difficult at least.

Ricky posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 6:47am for Chapter 23 - Merlin's Solution

Once again; another Great Chapter; I'm really enjoying this story