Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Terrible Tues posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2011 3:47am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Good chapter!

ghostchicken posted a comment on Sunday 8th February 2009 7:12pm for Chapter 28 - Patterns

When are adults going to learn to stop underestimating Harry and Ron...and Hermione and Ginny, for that matter? Morons. And Percy! What did he stand to gain by falsifying official records? Did he glamourise a Dark Mark while the others were under scrutiny? Okay, maybe that might be going a bit too far...

I'm loving this story. Good job.

Abraxan replied:

I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

Abraxan

RNCybergate posted a comment on Sunday 18th May 2008 11:46pm for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Hmmm something tells me we havn't seen the last of Percy yet...who wants to bet with me (without reading ahead) That Percy will become a Death Eater soon...

Its clear he hates Harry...so...well...

Lets read on...

Well done...they should check the cabinet before every meeting (with finite Incantatums before hand to remove glamours)

LLC/RNC

Abraxan replied:

Glad you enjoyed it!   Nope, you haven't seen the last of Percy - keep reading!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Crys posted a comment on Friday 7th April 2006 10:59am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Uh, okay, so I got the Percy thing wrong . . . *sheepish grin*

Highly amusing scene, btw, with Bones firing (or imprisoning) most of her Cabinet.

Abraxan replied:

Glad you liked that!

Abraxan

Victor1 posted a comment on Thursday 9th March 2006 3:20pm for Chapter 28 - Patterns

MAN! percy and the other bad guys are just so good at firing me up!

amazingly written!

you really got me involved (emotionally-wise) in the story!!!

Abraxan replied:

YAY! That's great!!! Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Rocky235 posted a comment on Monday 6th March 2006 12:22am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

The Ministry meeting scene was good. Unfortunatly, I believe all governments to be as corupt as the one you painted. You probably had too many honest people at the meeting anyway.

If JKR wrote as well as you I'd look forward to her next book.

Abraxan replied:

I don't believe governments are totally corrupt (not ours, at least), although there are corrupt people in probably every government. Great power leads to great temptation and some folks just don't have the strength of character to resist that temptation and REMEMBER that they're there to serve THE PEOPLE, not their own agenda! And that's the end of my political rant for the day, LOL!

Thanks for the nice compliment on my writing! I appreciate it! And I'm a bit worried about her next book too, since HBP was so . . . whatever it was! argh. . . . I read from some folks ("critics" and "experts") that it's her best work ever, so I wonder what's wrong with ME that I really don't like it much? It was a fun read in some parts, and quite unsettling in others, and left me feeling as if it was only half a book - where's the other half? Still simmering in her head, I suppose, in the form of book 7. *sigh* Oh well, I rarely agree with critics' opinions on films or books anyway (a movie with an "A" rating USUALLY is one my hubby and I won't enjoy, while we eat up those rated "B" and "C," LOL!) Ah well, that's enough of my opinions for one post! LOL!

Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Sunspot posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 1:45am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

I love this story and enjoy the depth and detail throughout. Can't wait for more.

I noticed you're now selling T-shirts related to this story. Unfortunately, you may have ventured into copyright infringement territory for both yourself and this website (as well as whoever designs and sells the shirts). You're making money from Harry Potter, which you do not own. Have you spoken to a lawyer about this? You really could be in some serious trouble, even if the "team" isn't canon. I hope things work out for you, but you're taking one hell of a risk and gaining financially from someone else's work.

anita posted a comment on Monday 9th January 2006 10:45am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

This is an absolutly fantastic story. Its well written, the chapters are nice and long the charactors are interesting and the story flows wonderfully. I can't wait to read more keep up the good work!

Manatheron posted a comment on Sunday 8th January 2006 2:51pm for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Excellent couple of chapters, Please keep up the good work!

IceBlades posted a comment on Sunday 8th January 2006 4:27am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Wow, its been a long time since I have read. Talk about some amazing chapters here! This meeting is definetly somthing that I could see happening. Also, I love the fact that you had the Lions set up a meeting with Harry and Ron rather than sending them tons of stuff like the others did...oh and the entire team being Gryffs is a bonus!

sanghamitra posted a comment on Friday 6th January 2006 9:03pm for Chapter 28 - Patterns

this chapter seemed like a harry potter visits "numbers". i have noticed a number of people write about hundreds of people dying and nobody taking any notice. to my knowledge there are number of national and international organizations that will take note to such events. death in large numbers from a certain areas will have economic effects that cannot be solved by "obliviate" ! it's one thing in serbia, bosnia, africa and other war strifed places but people are closely monitored in developed countries and more so in U.S and U.K who have cultivated a good number of enemies in past years, and do follow thee policy of "CONTANT VIGILANCE". DEMENTOR attacks in such massive scale is impossible to hide. Like any disease control they most probably will cordon off and quarintine the affected area and try to find the cause. even if they dont believe in magic, "cult group involved in nerve gas attack" is not that far fetched. my opinion is voldermort will allow them to feed all they like on positive energy, spread out in muggle community to spread fear ( they cant be seen ), but no soul sucking. atleast not in large numbers or too frequently, certainly not any herding and grazing !

patrik svensson posted a comment on Thursday 5th January 2006 3:26am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Merry holidays.

Great story,
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 5th January 2006 2:59am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Supplemental Comment: What Harry and Ron do here isn't really that surprising. "Pattern Recognition" is a recognized talent much prized in a number of professions, including mine, Design Engineering, and it's not a universal trait nor do all posessors have it to the same degree.

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 6:56pm for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Real nice work on this chapter. Is Percy a DE? If he is not is he going to get his head out of his A*S?

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 2:46pm for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Harry sits in on a Ministry Cabinet meeting and finds something awful! Three Death Eaters, right in Amelia's Cabinet! Three other Cabinet members get *ejected*, and so does Percy. That's seven Ministry bigwigs either jailed or getting the heave-ho. Harry and Ron crack the pattern of DE and dementor attacks, which aids in the capture of most of the dementors. (Whew!) Now will Harry and Ron wind up as Aurors, or in Amelia's Cabinet?

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 12:00pm for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Woohoo! Some serious ministry purging. The government was in need of a good spring cleaning...(is it spring yet in this story?) And while it kinda sucks that the potion is stable, at least less green eyed people are dying. (Someone needs to point this out to Harry) And hoorah for Firenze! THAT was freakin' hilarious...I bet Blaise is going to have a really...interesting...detention. I almost feel sorry for the jerk.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 11:04am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Hmm, I wonder whose agenda Percy was trying to assist with that? There's obviously more fun to come. "Goody!!"

Sonicdale posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 10:53am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

You've been in meetings before.
This rocked.
Hope they can stop the attacks.
Good work. I'll write more of a review later. This was great character building and changing. :)

Harrypassion posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 7:39am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Very well thought out and very well written.How come I have the feeling that the shit is going to the fan around graduation day.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 7:21am for Chapter 28 - Patterns

Lovely chapter... nice to see things get serious after our much needed lighthearted chapter we last enjoyed.

Percy in the doghouse! How he could allow himself to become so deluded is beyond me... at least he had not taken the mark, I wonder if he will lean that way?

Hurry and post the next chapter... I see you winding the year down and look forward to the next installment since you seem to start in the summer and stop when the school year is over. A trilogy, if Voldie is defeated in the next year, is great. The length and complexity of each of your stories is wonderful and I msut say that you are one of the best fanfic authors out there and well deserving of your place here at what seems to be the best collection of fanfic authors in existence!