Content Harry Potter

Reviews

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 5:42am for Chapter 20

This is so sweet. But can they hold up the charade? I think that's going to be fun to watch in itself.

I love the inifinity/rune design in those rings. Very imaginative. I also meant to say what I thought of the jeweller's name. Joyero. Joy + ero. Happiness + love. How fitting.

Abraxan replied:

I never thought of "Joy + ero" - his name actually means "jewelry" or "jeweler" in Spanish.   I like your take on it though!   And the design of the rings is based on my wedding band which is shaped very much like that.   Glad you like it!

Abraxan

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd April 2008 5:43pm for Chapter 20

Well I missed this chapter at first as I went to the next one. I'm glad I checked it out when I saw the two notices. It is very nice. Thanks for writing. W.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot!

Abraxan

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd April 2008 10:09am for Chapter 20

Nice soft moment there, and fun to see Harry thinking of his future with Ginny. I can see that she loves that stuff so much, but hope that Ginny doesn't get overwhelmed by it all at times, as well as that Mum Molly doesn't go off on her, as that will set Harry off but good.

Abraxan replied:

I think it isn't that she loves jewelry so much asthat she's amazed by it.   She always chooses the most modest thing available, but Harry bumps it up to the one he can tell make her eyes light up.   Ginny won't get overwhelmed, don't worry.

Abraxan

Deborahsu posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd April 2008 9:34am for Chapter 20

Short, but sweet! How much ya wanna bet they get "caught" before the real wedding? Someone's going to catch them, somehow ... or not?

Abraxan replied:

You'll just have to wait and see what happens!   And you still have another chapter to read!   I posted two this week because this one is so short.   Glad you liked it!

Abraxan