Content Harry Potter

Reviews

extincoin posted a comment on Friday 10th April 2020 2:16am for Chapter 36

Que buen post! Gracias por compartir.

Rocket Lucy posted a comment on Friday 12th May 2017 10:35pm for Chapter 36

I think I've finished the whole story now. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with all of us.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Sunday 27th February 2011 5:58pm for Chapter 36

I went to Waikiki a few years ago. Your descriptions of Hawaii really brought it back. I was always impressed by the beauty of the islands and the different animals there. Fantastic work!

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 9th January 2011 5:11pm for Chapter 36

Dear Lynda, I wanted you to know that I have tried to order your books from borders and they say they don't have them. Can you send me the UBC book number? Maybe that will refresh their memories. I will also be contacting Amazon.com.
I just got a Kindle for Christmas and I have been putting my favorite Harry Potter Stories on it. Refiner's Fire and all the sequels your wrote to it are now loaded under one title. I thought you might like to know that first I added all of them to my computer, deleted headings and footings as I needed to and I was able to load it as one story with Chapter headings so I could read it in sequence. I thought you might like to know that the whole story added up to 2233 pages in a 10 font format. That and the story come out to over 1,000,000 words. I thought you would like to know. Thanks so much for my favorite Harry Potter Fan Fiction story. Pat Say

Ginny-Potter-123 posted a comment on Monday 9th August 2010 12:40pm for Chapter 36

I Loved this one just as much as the rest of your stories! You Are an amazing author and i loved your work!

Lloyd Berlin posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2009 8:21am for Chapter 36

do you know when your next book is coming out?? i loved your first book... its right up there with the harry potter books...wtg..you keep writing and i'll keep reading...i tell all my friends to read your writing ...good luck in all you do

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 2:15pm for Chapter 36

Aloha! Excellent! I loved it! I'm now on to On Seconds Thoughts.

Abraxan replied:

Mahalo!   ("Thank you" in Hawaiian) - Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Thursday 28th August 2008 11:16pm for Chapter 36


I quite enjoyed this story.

The wedding scene was one of the most lovely parts of this story. It, also, is one of the best written wedding that I have read.

Keep up the good work and please let me know if you ever write anything about Harry and Ginny as you tend to write them well and very descriptively.

Again, Thankyou for a well written story..

Abraxan replied:

Thanks very much!   All of my fanfics are h/g stories - have you read Refiner's Fire, Time of Destiny or the ficlets?   Go to my name on this site and you'll find them all listed there.

I'm glad you enjoyed my story!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

aishwarya karunanidhi posted a comment on Thursday 28th August 2008 5:06am for Chapter 36

i hv so far luved all the hp books.. i've re-read both refiner's fire and tod a 100 times.. plz keep writing more hp fics.. i luv u..

Abraxan replied:

A hundred times??   WOW! Thanks!   Have you read the other stories and "Now and Forever"?   There's more to read than just Refiners and ToD!   If you want to read more of my writing, I have an original novel on Amazon.com - just do a search for "Lynda Sappington" and you'll find "Star Sons - Dawn of the Two" a fantasy about the adventures of two magical brothers.

Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

karina82 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 2:29pm for Chapter 36

sweet ending to the story.

Abraxan replied:

Harry thought so too, LOL!   I'm glad you liked it!

Abraxan

Lloyd Berlin posted a comment on Thursday 24th July 2008 11:24am for Chapter 36

you rock keep writing and i'll keep reading

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!   You'll have to visit Amazon or Barnes and Noble's site to read more of my writing, since I'm doing original fiction now.   "Star Sons - Dawn of the Two" is available now, and the second book in the series should be available sometime next year.   Just do a search on "Lynda Sappington" on either site and you'll find it.   Or you can take the ISBN number, the book's name and mine to your local bookstore and they can order it from their distributor.

Abraxan

larry freshour posted a comment on Saturday 19th July 2008 1:20am for Chapter 36

Thanks for a really great story.I for one hate to see it end. But it had to happen.Good luck on the next one.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!   The "next one" is the sequel to my original novel, "Star Sons - Dawn of the Two."   I'll be working on original fiction for the foreseeable future.   If and when Harry bites me on the nose with another story idea, he and I will have to talk about it, because it takes just as long to write fanfiction as it does to write fiction I can be paid for!!   And it takes me about a year to write and polish a novel, so I need to get these Star Sons books out as fast as I can, then see what pops up next.

Glad you enjoyed my stories!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Kelly Hilliard posted a comment on Friday 18th July 2008 12:45pm for Chapter 36

All I can say THANK YOU! for the wonderful story. You ROCK!

Abraxan replied:

Aww, gee, thanks!

Abraxan

Ken Warner posted a comment on Thursday 17th July 2008 2:24pm for Chapter 36

I have very much enjoyed the entire long saga, and nave re-read the 1st 2 books several times, I will add this on to that file now that it is finished.

thanks so much for sharing

Abraxan replied:

I hope you've also read the ficlets, which are part of the whole saga: "A Fox's Tale" starts right after Destiny ends (all but the last three stories fit into the time gap between Destiny and the epilogue), then "Beginnings" which tells about Ron and Hermione's wedding, then "Now and Forever."   Next in the time line is the epilogue to Destiny, then "On Second Thoughts" which is a forgotten scene in the epilogue, "Hedwig's Tale" and "A Very Harry Christmas" which are missing scenes from later in the epilogue.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the Refiners Fire series!   Thanks for the reviews!

Abraxan


Deborahsu posted a comment on Thursday 17th July 2008 11:51am for Chapter 36

It's over? That's it? Once again, a wonderful story. I've been following this series since pretty near the beginning. I appreciate all that you've given us and hope that there is more to come!

Abraxan replied:

"That's it?"   ROTFL!   Between RF and ToD, there are over a million words!   Somebody totaled up the word count of all my fics long before I started Now and Forever and said I'd written a lot more than JKR with all of her books (that was before DH came out, so we may be even now, I don't know).   So I'd say "that's enough!" LOL!  

Thanks for your loyalty and for your reviews.   As for "more to come" - I have original novels to write - watch for them on Amazon BarnesandNoble and other sites, or take their ISBN numbers, titles and my name to your local bookstore and they can order them for you there.     There will be at least three books in the Star Sons saga - the first is already published.   So if you want to follow my writing, that's where to look!   Do a search on "Lynda Sappington" and you'll find it.

Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Aberbadger posted a comment on Thursday 17th July 2008 8:13am for Chapter 36

I can just imagine them singing the name of that fish to Glenn Miller's "In the Mood"!!!

Abraxan replied:

Oh, that would be funny!   LOL!

Abraxan

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Thursday 17th July 2008 12:28am for Chapter 36

Wow, can't believe that it's all over but the laughs and party. A really warm and sweet story here, enjoyed how everything turned out, and that it ended up with no world-destroying looney, but instead a nice time on vacation with Harry and Ginny for their honeymoon, and that they were able to get away from the wizarding world for a while. Very well done, well done indeed.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks very much!   I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Abraxan

Masterjedi1979 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 11:20pm for Chapter 36

Thank you so much for this and all your other stories. they have giving me great enjoyment and inspiration to start one of my own. i wish to use the "Adfero" spell in my story is this all right with you? thank you again for all that you have done for fandom.

Abraxan replied:

I'd prefer you not use it - I may use it in my original novels, so I want to hang on to it.   Thanks.   You can use the Patronus charm as a message spell like JKR did - I invented my Adfero charm before JKR told us the Patronus could be used to carry messages, or I would've just had them use the Patronus charm like she did.

Thanks for asking.   And I'm glad you enjoyed my stories!

Abraxan

gadriam posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 9:24pm for Chapter 36

It's been a lovely ride, and the lack of serious gruesomeness made it a fairly relaxing read, compared to the previous ones.
Thanks, and yeah, i ordered the book:)

g

Abraxan replied:

Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for ordering the book!   If you like Star Sons, please post a review on its page on Amazon - I'm told good reviews help move it up in the search engine listings!   Thanks!

Abraxan

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 7:28pm for Chapter 36

LOL at the suntan jokes and Harry surrendering. Such a cute chapter. Is this the last story in the series? Or do you plan to write yet more?

Abraxan replied:

Right now, I think it's the last story in the series.   My whole goal in all these RF stories was to help Harry deal with the issues in his life as they arose, and with the way the war impacted his life both during the war and after.   Now that I've gotten him to "happily ever after," I think it's time to leave the poor guy alone and let him enjoy his life. :)  

I will continue writing, but I have one original novel to revise and polish (the second Star Sons novel) and one to write from scratch (the third and POSSIBLY final Star Sons novel - well the final of this era of the Star Sons anyway - I think) and get them published, and then I do have a few other irons in my "writing fire" as well.   Watch for the second Star Sons novel to be published some time next year (that's the plan anyway!)

Thanks for writing!

Abraxan