Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Secca posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 6:53pm for Chapter 36

Wonderful. I've loved this series ever since I first found it. I do hope you have some more planned for it. But if not, then good luck on your next project!

Tabi posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 4:39pm for Chapter 36

And the duo returns home!

Caught that bit from the second book. Nice inspiration indeed.

Abraxan replied:

:D   Thanks a lot!

Abraxan

Patricia Shea posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 4:19pm for Chapter 36

As with all of your stories, I have thoroughly enjoyed this. Your book also sounds excellent from what I have read & I will be getting a copy soon. Try to find time for fan fic, though... I really missed you between "The Time of Destiny" & this one.

:) Patricia

Abraxan replied:

I can't write original fics and fanfics at the same time.   Harry and Ginny's voices are too strong in my head and overwhelm the original stuff - Ethan and Jake have strong voices once I get immersed in their characters and their world, but I have some non-Ethan and Jake stories in my head too, so I need to give them a chance to emerge.   Keep an eye on Amazon and BarnesandNoble.com for other books by Lynda Sappington (me, IOW!) - they take a long time to produce (each novel, whether fanfic or original, takes me about a year to create, revise, polish, go through the beta system, polish and revise again, and then I polish each chapter before I upload it each week).   If I spend that kind of time on fanfiction, I won't be able to spend it on original stuff I can sell.   So the fanfiction will have to take a back burner to the original stuff.   But if a fanfic story bites me on the nose, I'll write it, don't worry.   :D

Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Roya jaferi posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 2:47pm for Chapter 36

loved the story. write more of these kind. please

Abraxan replied:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but if you want to read more of my writing, you'll have to buy "Star Sons - Dawn of the Two" and then watch for its sequels on Amazon and BarnesandNoble.com.   I'll be concentrating on original writing for the forseeable future.   If a HP story bites me on the nose, I'll write it, but I can't write in two worlds at once - my brain just won't work that way (I've tried).

Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 2:38pm for Chapter 36

Congratulations on finishing your story and on Star Sons. The sad part for me is that it will probably be a while before you post something. I'm guessing that sooner or later you will revisit Harry and Co. Thanks for writing. W.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks on both counts!   I'll be busy revising and polishing the second Star Sons book for a while, and then I have to write the third one, which I believe will complete that saga - at least for a while!   And I have other original stories knocking on the back door of my brain, so I'll have to give them a chance to emerge too.   If Harry knocks on that door with an interesting story idea, I'll write it, but for now, I'm concentrating on original stuff.  

Thanks a lot!

Abraxan

Carol Layland posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 1:57pm for Chapter 36

Ah, well all good things must come to an end and I will look forward to the next story to come from you imagination. Carol

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!   The next story to come from my imagination is the second Star Sons book, which HOPEFULLY will be published next year!   Keep an eye out for it!   I'm glad you enjoyed N&F!

Abraxan

SassyFrass posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 1:13pm for Chapter 36

What a great end. I loved that Harry and Ginny got the twins the Humu shirts.
It's nice that Harry has finally relaxed some, and that he is starting to accept Ginny's help for his issues, and that he is starting to get over them.
Anything else you want to give us in this universe would be lovely, but this was a great end.

Abraxan replied:

I'm so glad you liked it!   Thanks a lot!

Abraxan

jilumasam posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 1:08pm for Chapter 36

Oh man what a wonderful story. Thank you so much for it.

Lizzy :)

Abraxan replied:

Thank you very much!

Abraxan

cheryse posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 11:31am for Chapter 36

This was a really fun read. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope that you plan to continue writing in this wonderful universe that you've created. It's a joy!

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot!   I actually consider the Refiner's Fire story to be pretty well told - I don't see a need for more stories in this universe (at the moment, anyway), since I've reached my goal of getting Harry to "happily ever after."   And I'm busy with original fiction.   I have one novel that's already published and a second that's currently being revised and polished to get it ready for publication next year.   Look on any N&F chapter and you'll see how to find my novel, "Star Sons - Dawn of the Two" on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other sites.   Or you can copy the ISBN number, title and author's name and go to any bookstore and get them to order it from their distributor.   It's available in the US, the UK and Europe - and I have readers in Australia and other countries who've gotten it too.   I hope you enjoy Star Sons as much as you did Refiners and its related stories!

Abraxan

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 10:06am for Chapter 36

Well. it's sad to see this story end, even if allstoreis must, but it's a good warp-up of an ending and ties things off neatly. I loved the things they shared with family. I wonder if Harry might suggest to Amelia that the DMLE might find it worthwhile to investigate how what the non-magicals have learned about PTSD might be applied to wizards? I can see the suggestion being made but without "horsepower" behind it, I can see traditional wizarding blindness greatly hindering anything from happening to actually learn something new.

Bravo for an enjoyable story, well told.

Abraxan replied:

I imagine he'll talk to Marcus about what he learned about treating PTSD and Marcus will find ways to implement those techniques into wizarding medicine.   Marcus is an open-minded kinda guy for a wizard.

I'm glad you enjoyed my story!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 8:43am for Chapter 36

Grate work thnks for filling in all the detail I will miss my fix of your work. I hope you post an update when the sequel sometime in early 2009 comes out. Maybe find something for Harry et al to do later on I hope the Muse strikes and you post it thanks again.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot!   I'll post info about SS2 being published when it happens!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Wednesday 16th July 2008 7:43am for Chapter 36

Many thanks for the beatiful story! It was wonderful to see Harry and the others like this! :)