Content Harry Potter

Reviews

extincoin posted a comment on Friday 10th April 2020 2:16am

Que buen post! Gracias por compartir.

Rocket Lucy posted a comment on Friday 12th May 2017 10:35pm

I think I've finished the whole story now. Wonderful. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with all of us.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Sunday 27th February 2011 5:58pm

I went to Waikiki a few years ago. Your descriptions of Hawaii really brought it back. I was always impressed by the beauty of the islands and the different animals there. Fantastic work!

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 9th January 2011 5:11pm

Dear Lynda, I wanted you to know that I have tried to order your books from borders and they say they don't have them. Can you send me the UBC book number? Maybe that will refresh their memories. I will also be contacting Amazon.com.
I just got a Kindle for Christmas and I have been putting my favorite Harry Potter Stories on it. Refiner's Fire and all the sequels your wrote to it are now loaded under one title. I thought you might like to know that first I added all of them to my computer, deleted headings and footings as I needed to and I was able to load it as one story with Chapter headings so I could read it in sequence. I thought you might like to know that the whole story added up to 2233 pages in a 10 font format. That and the story come out to over 1,000,000 words. I thought you would like to know. Thanks so much for my favorite Harry Potter Fan Fiction story. Pat Say

Ginny-Potter-123 posted a comment on Monday 9th August 2010 12:40pm

I Loved this one just as much as the rest of your stories! You Are an amazing author and i loved your work!

jilumasam posted a comment on Friday 18th June 2010 10:23pm

OOOH!!! it doesn't matter how many times I read this story..these three men and the board of governors make me soooo mad!!!!!

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 27th April 2009 3:12am

What a lovely chapter. I think that spell is a really clever invention, a very nice touch indeed.

Thanks for writing.
Monkey

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Monday 27th April 2009 3:10am

What a lovely chapter. I think that spell is a really clever invention, a very nice touch indeed.

thanks for writing.
Monkey

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2009 3:17am

I love how dangerous Harry is in this. He doesn't mean to but when he has one of these episodes he is deadly and its really quite a fascinating exploration of the character.

thanks for writing.

Monkey

Lloyd Berlin posted a comment on Sunday 22nd March 2009 8:21am

do you know when your next book is coming out?? i loved your first book... its right up there with the harry potter books...wtg..you keep writing and i'll keep reading...i tell all my friends to read your writing ...good luck in all you do

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 2:15pm

Aloha! Excellent! I loved it! I'm now on to On Seconds Thoughts.

Abraxan replied:

Mahalo!   ("Thank you" in Hawaiian) - Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 1:46pm

All his friends and a Muggle Navy doc can't be wrong, can they? Harry's primary problem is that he can't forgive himself for stuff.

Abraxan replied:

That's right, and it's an all-too-common problem.   With Ginny's help, he'll get over the war - or at least learn to cope with his feelings about it - eventually.

Abraxan

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 7:28am

Maui! I'm jealous again. I wonder how much fun the'll have "undah dah sea..." And Molly trying to sucker information out of them. She just won't quit, will she?

Abraxan replied:

Maui was FABULOUS!   We had so much fun!   And I made sure Harry and Ginny had the same kind of fun we did (as much as possible!)   I just love research trips!   LOL!

Abraxan

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 7:19am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! They're free!

Abraxan replied:

LOL!

Abraxan

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 7:02am

I thought it was Filch, honestly. But once again, some kid with an axe to grid. It's really sad that some people are so consumed by grief and resentment that it turns destructive. It's a good thing they caught Addison when they did--it may have saved him from turning that grief and resentment into something more destructive: HATE.

Abraxan replied:

Exactly!

Abraxan

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 6:45am

I wonder what their teammates thought of Harry's episode. The twins, successful businessmen they may be, are still awfully immature sometimes. The iguana thing was a bad idea as much for Harry as anyone else.

I'm still a bit wary of Trent, but that's just me. And I would have thought Colin would photograph the wedding. Oh well, that's what I get for thinking.

Abraxan replied:

You'll just have to keep reading to find out the answers to your questions!   :D

Abraxan

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 6:20am

At first, I was wondering if that was really Hermione in that locker-room. For her to just walk in like that without checking the situation out is so out of character for her. She usually analyzes every situation and goes into it at least somewhat prepared.

I think it's hysterical that Harry wasn't the least bit embarrassed, even if he was bare-assed. He just took so in stride, like Ginny might have done catching Ron or any man that way. After all, she grew up with six brothers. I'm surprised Hermione didn't faint.

Abraxan replied:

Hermione isn't the fainting type - she's too analytical for that.   And poor Harry - what was he going to do??   Just standing there and acting as normal as possible was the only choice he thought he had.  

Abraxan

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 6:07am

He's on a crusade. This might be interesting. I still feel so bad for Harry and Ginny. She's going to have a stroke when he tells her this latest development. But I can't wait to see what he's got up his sleeve concerning Ministry house-elves...

Abraxan replied:

Yup, he's on a crusade - it may take a while before things come to fruition though!   Stay tuned!

Abraxan

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 5:51am

I saw this coming, but I'd hoped it wouldn't. This is going to be very hard on both of them. I see nightmares again...

Abraxan replied:

yup . . .

Abraxan

ghostchicken posted a comment on Tuesday 10th February 2009 5:42am

This is so sweet. But can they hold up the charade? I think that's going to be fun to watch in itself.

I love the inifinity/rune design in those rings. Very imaginative. I also meant to say what I thought of the jeweller's name. Joyero. Joy + ero. Happiness + love. How fitting.

Abraxan replied:

I never thought of "Joy + ero" - his name actually means "jewelry" or "jeweler" in Spanish.   I like your take on it though!   And the design of the rings is based on my wedding band which is shaped very much like that.   Glad you like it!

Abraxan