Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Thursday 13th March 2008 1:07am

That was such a lovely scene ! Harry really came through for his friends, just as they had for him over the years. It's good seeing how they are healing from their grief. Many thanks for the chapter!

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot!   I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Abraxan

DJ posted a comment on Tuesday 11th March 2008 1:41am

Just thought I would let you know my copy of your book finally got here and just jumped to the top of to read list.

Abraxan replied:

Cool, thanks!   Please leave a review on the Star Sons page on Amazon - that will help push me up in the Amazon ranks!   I hope you enjoy it!

Abraxan

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Monday 10th March 2008 1:33pm

can't wait for the next update!

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!

Abraxan

warpwizard posted a comment on Monday 10th March 2008 8:17am

Nice chapter. Kinda heartwarming.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!

Abraxan

ben morris posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 6:14pm

I've loved your work and am always happy to read more. However I have always wondered why you did not have Harry confront the dragon that destroyed Ravenclaw tower as a Dragon animagus. This curiosity is born from what I thought was foreshadowing. I'm refering to the conversation between Minerva and Harry as to the impracticality of the dragon transformation. Would it be too much to ask for a version of that instence??? Perhaps as some sort of after market plot bunny!?

Thanks again for many hours of excellent entertainment!!

Abraxan replied:

That's a good question.   The answer is, I thought Harry would feel more in control of the battle as a man, not a dragon.   He can't do magic as a dragon, so he'd have to fight the way a dragon fights, and since he's never done that, he'd be at a disadvantage.   Dunno if it will develop into a plot bunny or not - I'm very busy with polishing my second original novel (the second in the Star Sons series) and finishing the revision of   my sculpting book.   I just don't have time to do a lot more writing.

Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

busted posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 3:54pm

In chapter 5 it says "Harry felt his stomach lurch in panic." before he attacked Andrews. So when it said "Harry felt his gut clench as he took the baby in his arms." I was just waiting for him to chuck Mathew into the wall thinking it was the baby voldemort before he was resurrected. :P Could you imagine how terrible that would be..

Anyway Im really enjoying the story. ;)

Abraxan replied:

LOL!   Nah, that's just Harry's reaction to stress.   Glad you're enjoying the story!

Abraxan

rune1806 posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 8:57am

What a nice warm and fluffy undate.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!

Abraxan

fallingmonkey3 posted a comment on Friday 7th March 2008 6:01am

Nice chapter Abraxan! It's really cool that Harry has real blood relatives now, other than Dumbles, even though most of them are extremely distant... It'll be good for him, living in the Hollow, at least once everyone gets over the fact that he IS THE HARRY POTTER... Great job!

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!   Harry's pretty happy about that too!   LOL!

Abraxan

Wolfric posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 6:39pm

Very satisfying chapter. Thanks. W.

Abraxan replied:

Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 3:36pm

*chuckle* Now, that was so bad, was it, Harry? I daresay he was more than a tad embarrassed by all the attention, but I can see where the good folk of Godric's Hollow would definitely want to honor him. It's a nice, gentle, chapter that helps connect Harry with his home and family; those connections can't help but help Ginny ground him.

Abraxan replied:

You're right, this kind of thing will help ground Harry.   Glad you liked the chapter!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 1:17pm

Another warm chapter here, it was good to see Harry get to relax for a moment, anlong with the crowd that came to see him and the knowledge that he had more relatives at last, just made this chapter a fun read. That should make it even more intense when they get back to London and the rest of the wizarding fan club world.

Abraxan replied:

They'll be back in London before long!   Stay tuned!   Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

Abraxan

DJ posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 11:20am

I have said it before I will probley say it agin You tell this better then Canon. Thanks for writting.

Abraxan replied:

Aww, you're so sweet!   Thanks!!

Abraxan

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2008 10:30pm

Great chapter, I enjoyed the feelings you portrayed in visiting Godric's Hollow, the statutes were a nice touch.

Hey do you know what's up with Amazon.com? I ordered the book, but my order was cancelled and I can't renew it.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot!   I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter!

There was some glitch between Amazon and the distributor (Amazon wasn't the only site where this happened, either).   I've talked with both Amazon and the distributor and it SHOULD be resolved in a day or two now.   I'm still trying to nail down if Amazon will honor the orders it had received or if you'll have to reorder it.   I'll post an announcement as soon as I know the answer - in the meantime, write Amazon and complain if you want - tell them you know the author and the book IS available and ask if they're going to honor your order or not.   Let me know what they tell you!   Thanks!

Abraxan

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2008 9:27pm

This is certainly a moving chapter. I think it is well written. Thank you. W.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks very   much!

Abraxan

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2008 1:09pm

Wow. I am spell-bound. Congratulations, this was a great chapter. Next please.

Abraxan replied:

LOL!   "Next please."   Next week!   Glad you liked it!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2008 12:56pm

great chapter

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2008 11:56am

That was sweet moment for Harry there, and almost expected him to blow up, but he didn't, and it was nice to see that the residents and sculptor were able to use a nice and relatively respectful way to honor him and his family.

Abraxan replied:

Glad you liked it!   Thanks a lot!

Abraxan

fallingmonkey3 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2008 11:34am

Nice chapter Abraxan. Very sweet. It's cool that Ron and Hermione are going to move into Godric's Hollow... They'll be close to Harry and Ginny, which is gonna be great for the four of them. The statues were a really cool, original touch. Great job!

Abraxan replied:

Yeah, they'll be happy being neighbors!   Glad you liked the statues!   They were kind of a natural idea for me, since I'm a professional sculptor myself.   :)

Abraxan

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2008 10:09am

Quite the moving chapter, there. I suspect the statues and then seeing his parents graves will actually help him deal with his past and better move forward into his future with Ginny. 'Tis an emotional and quite affecting chapter that manages to stay positive despite the potential for all sorts of negative emotions to break out.

Bravo!!

Abraxan replied:

Wow!   That's a great review!!!   Thank you so much!   I'm honored!

Abraxan

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2008 9:01am

you did that verry well thanks.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!

Abraxan