Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 29th March 2008 5:43pm

Wow! I never would have expected Harry to try to break up with Ginny again. I thought he had learned that lesson! I'm so glad Ron called Ginny and let her know what was going on. The solution was wonderful and now Harry and Ginny can be together everynight and they won't have to worry so much about each other. Thanks for writing. It is going to be interesting to see if they can keep this secret and have the main ceremony that everyone is expecting. Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of this story. pms

Abraxan replied:

Yeah, you'd think he'd learn, LOL!   Good thing Ginny is so stubborn and on top of things so he didn't make a serious mistake!   Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

James13 posted a comment on Friday 28th March 2008 5:38pm

Ok I admit deep down I'm a Harmony person, but that being said I still am very much enjoying this fic.

I wasn't expecting them to get hitched that quick but it was a nice surprise and twist, espcially after the stalker issue.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Abraxan replied:

This wasn't "quick" - they've had two very long novels (The Refiner's Fire and The Time of Destiny) as well as   a bunch of fictlets to develop their relationship.   You have more reading to do to catch up!   :)   I'm glad you're enjoying it!

And trust me, Harry would never be interested in Hermione that way - he thinks of her like a sister, that's all.   Anything "romantic" would be squeamish for him.   And I'm basing this on canon.

Abraxan

James13 posted a comment on Thursday 27th March 2008 7:10pm

Don't take this the wrong way, but deep down inside, I'm a Harmony person :)

Abraxan replied:

I have no idea what that means, but I suspect it means you think Harry should love Hermione instead of Ginny????   My fics are plainiy marked H/G, R/H, so you were warned!

Abraxan, who shudders at the thought of Harry and Hermione together.   He considers her a SISTER, not a girlfriend!!   Eauw!

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Thursday 27th March 2008 10:28am

I'm glad they got married, it's the best way to begin healing the pain of that stalker! It's too bad Ron and Hermione couldn't be there though! I loved how Ginny set Harry straight! Thanks for a great chapter!

Abraxan replied:

Yeah, I liked how Ginny set Harry straight too!   I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Abraxan

ficfanang posted a comment on Thursday 27th March 2008 9:08am

Yet another excellent chapter. Ooh, I can't believe they got married early! Yay! It will most likely be difficult, though, to keep such a thing a secret for the next few months. But Ginny's so devious, I'm sure she, at least, will have no trouble finding half-truths and such to keep throwing people off. I nearly laughed out loud when she came after Harry in "princess warrior mode", threatening him should he attempt to break up with her. She just knows him so well! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ang

Abraxan replied:

Yeah, when Ginny gets in "warrior princess mode," look out!   LOL!   I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Abraxan

rune1806 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 7:30pm

I love your writing, but this update was bad. It just reads like you want the story over and will write a bad ending just to finish it. I hope that helps you understand my thinking and why i disliked the update so much.

Abraxan replied:

ROTFL!   Boy, are you misinformed!   I'm nowhere near the end!

Abraxan

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 4:41pm

Heh, I can see why a situation like he encountered with that stalker would make Harry feel that way. Fortunately, Ginny's made of sturdier stuff than most witches and knows how her guy thinks. I love that they're married now, though I rather suspect that keeping it quiet 'til their official wedding is going to prove to be far more challenging than either exxpected. On the plus side, there are benefits to already being married. ;)

Abraxan replied:

You're right on all counts!   :)

Abraxan

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 2:20pm

Very nice. I hope Harry will have some peace at least for a little while. Thanks for writing. W.

Abraxan replied:

Tjhanks!   He and Ginny are hoping for the same thing!   :)   Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

fallingmonkey3 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 1:16pm

Nice chapter Abraxan. It's cool that Harry and Ginny did get married... They needed to, and it will help both of them put the whole "extra creepy" (as I said in my last review) stalker business behind them and let them move on. Which is exactly what needed to happen. Great job!! Let's just hope Dumbles, Ginny, Harry, Tonks, and Remus know how to keep a secret...

Abraxan replied:

Oh, I think they'll manage to keep the secret okay.   Glad you liked it!  

Abraxan

Mindy posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 12:58pm

Great chapter!!! I love it when Ginny get's all fiesty!!! Can't wait for the next one.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot!

Abraxan

Cassandra posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 11:02am

A Secret Marriage Oo la la! the story continues...

Abraxan replied:

:D   Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

freshwater posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 9:53am

Alright! An elopement AND a wedding! You are brilliant!

Frankly, as I signed on I was comtemplating that, in this fic, Harry always seems to be the one to save everyone else in some way, minor or major. I suppose it's his "saving people thing". But it was really nice to have someone save Harry this time, even if it was just from himself....actually, that might be the hardest kind of saving to do. Yay for Warrior Princess Ginny!

She should should be entitled to sign her name "Ginny Potter, W.P.", sort of like with Ph.D. **snort**

Anyway, thanks for giving our Harry such a resounding reassurance of her love. Well done.

Abraxan replied:

"Ginny Potter, W.P." - I love it!   That's so funny!   I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter!   And Harry really appreciated her rescuing him, yup!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 8:54am

Sweet part here, and really enjoyed the way things went, and this nice, forceful vivacious Ginny is what I wanted canon to be, but never really saw imo. I can see why Harry felt the way he did, and it was nice to see Tonks and Lupin(yay, to you for at least letting Harry have some more happiness that JKR denied him) are able to work as very nice surrogate parents. Warn and fluffly here, and wonder what all will happen next time.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot!   Yeah, I wasn't happy with JKR's handling of the Lupins!   Harry needed a lot more love and support than JKR gave him.   I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter!

Abraxan

jilumasam posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 8:34am

Now that really made me laugh with joy!!!

I'm sitting here eating Sausage sandwiches for breakfast with a big grin on my face!

Thank you so much for a wonderful chapter!

Abraxan replied:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Abraxan

Shady Dareks posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 8:32am

Love it! Interesting turn, I think. Great job!

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!

Abraxan

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 26th March 2008 7:28am

Talk about wham bam thank you mam. Well done do we still get to see the big weeding? Nice work and thanks.

Abraxan replied:

Glad you enjoyed it!   And you'll just have to keep reading to see what else happens!   LOL!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

rune1806 posted a comment on Saturday 22nd March 2008 4:36am

poor Harry.

Abraxan replied:

Yeah, poor Harry - but one of his best characterisitics is that he's a survivor.   Don't give up on him!

Abraxan

StarrySkies posted a comment on Saturday 22nd March 2008 2:42am

... I wanna hug Harry and tell him everything will be ok.

Though it will always get worse before it gets better. I've learned that though reading.

Abraxan replied:

Knowing Harry as I do, he appreciates your feelings - and he, too, thinks it's gonna get worse before it gets better!

Abraxan

gadriam posted a comment on Thursday 20th March 2008 5:27am

Brilliant solution. Perhaps a bit too solid, but a very nice glimpse into a deranged mind ad the means to seize it. Thanks.

g

Abraxan replied:

Glad you liked it!

Abraxan

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Thursday 20th March 2008 1:43am

Havens! I'm glad that Harry and the Aurours found that stalker! She reminded me of several actual cases in the news and in books. I enjoyed reading how Harry and Ron worked on the details with their instructors and Tonks. My thanks for the chapter!

Abraxan replied:

Thanks!!   Yes, I research criminal psychology to create my villains, and I do my best to keep what they do grounded in some semblance of reality as much as possible.   There have been cases with aspects of what Nancy did, so I just put several together and added some imagination, and voila!   A really evil fangirl!~

Thanks for writing!

Abraxan