Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 5th December 2007 2:46pm

*chuckle* Nice one, there, that flesh's out bits from the year after the "final battle". I'd imagine that "de-compressing" is going to take Harry time and likely be quite traumatic as all of what he surpressed now bubbles forth, stronger for having festered.

It's an interesting examination of him.

Abraxan replied:

You're right, it's going to take him some time to heal, now that he can finally, for the first time in his life really, RELAX - well, "relax" to some extent, anyway.   :)   I'm glad you're finding it interesting!   Thanks for writing!

Abraxan

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 5th December 2007 12:12pm

Congratz on your book I will look forward to it. Also now that all 7 canon books are out it is official it should be The Refiner’s Fire & The Time of Destiny insteed of HBP & DH yours were better and made more sence. Thanks for this new bit well done as always.

Abraxan replied:

LOL!   Thanks for the vote of confidence!!   I hope you'll consider buying my original novel, "Star Sons: Dawn of the Two" which will be available on Amazon.com soon!   I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter!

Abraxan

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 5th December 2007 9:59am

Very nice start here, and going to bne interesting to see how bad it gets before something gives, either on Harry or for the others that seems to be driving him to distraction or worse.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot!   Yeah, it's interessting to see how far someone can go before they break.   I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story!

Abraxan

Kal posted a comment on Wednesday 5th December 2007 7:43am

Very nice. Different from your other stand-alones in that it feels very unfinished. Great set-up for post-war short story if you wanted to do it.
Loved Dobby's interactions w/ HP. Ginny and Herms are not really onscreen enough for further comment.

Abraxan replied:

This isn't a stand-alone - it's a chaptered fic that runs about 35 chapters (I'm still revising the novel, although it is finished, so the chaptering may change but it IS a full novel).

Glad you enjoyed it!

Abraxan

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 5th December 2007 7:16am

This looks promising. I'm interested in how Harry overcomes his burdens. It seems like he has many. Maybe he should learn how to use his pensive without damaging his mind; it doesn't seem likely that he would suffer the refiner's fire a second time. Thanks for writing. W.

Abraxan replied:

Thanks a lot!  

Abraxan

Marvin posted a comment on Wednesday 5th December 2007 7:07am

Not bad.
Really. Good style, no mistakes, good characterization.
Fitting!
Greetings
Marvin

Abraxan replied:

Thanks very much - have you read my other stories?   This one's the third novel in the series, and there are several ficlets in the series as well.   Check them out if you've missed them!

Thanks for writing!

Abraxan