Content Harry Potter

Reviews

David2 posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 10:58am

Abraxan,

Thank you very much for sharing this with us. I started to read your series right before Christmas and really enjoy it.

It is a shame that Percy died without resolving things with his family. It is probably easier for them in some ways that he was under Imperius (that way they can believe that he didn't turn on them willingly.) But at the same time, I imagine that it is going to be difficult for them as well (the 'I should have known something was up' problem.)

Hermione is going to have a rough time now that she is on her own. I hope she doesn't turn on Harry because he didn't give enough notice (not that I think she would stay mad at him, but with everything that has happened in the past I think it would be hard for him to forgive it).

I can't wait to read more. Also, is this the final story or do you have an after Hogwarts story planned?

Thanks,
David

PhiloWorm posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 6:45am

Bloody brilliant thats' what this chapter was I tell you. And so many died... that's so sad.

I would have said more but my mother is hollering about food so I must cut this short.

I'm looking forward to next week ;=)

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 6:23am

Wow I love this story, kind of bumed about Hermione's Mom & Dad and Percy but it was real well done. I hope to see more soon.

carlinonthebrain posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 5:04am

good stuff, although it was very heartbreaking. Thank's for glossing over the circumstances of Percy's death and for making the granger's death relativly painless. a lot of stories i've read where they die involve them being captured, hideously tortured, mrs' granger getting raped, etc., all in gruesome detail. it was nice to not have to read through all that for a change. again, well done, good chapter

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 3:59am

What a fantastic chapter. It's bloody sad though. Percy may have been a prat, but it's still sad to see him die. And the poor Weasleys! And the burrow? That really hurt for some reason...
Poor Hermione though. Gosh.

Monika2 posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 3:51am

Cool Logo!! :P
great great chapter! Soo sad thought, but I guess they can't all be happy chapters I guess! You got fred's reaction right on the dot. (well for me of course) I'm sure that's the way he would have acted. That was very very sad but at the same time hopeful. You do this so well! Congrats! and please keep it up!! :D

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 3:18am

And now the final battle begins. I cant wait to see how you have Harry kick Voltys ass. How sad the Monie had to lose her parents, that is really going to change her future plans. Having Ron and his family to help her, will keep her from going crazy. Poor Percy he did not get a chance to get back with his family before he died.

MPF

lap10 posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 2:58am

Bit of a heavy chapter, but still as enjoyable as always. I loved the way Harry described his discovery of Tonks's 'condition,' especially the magic pushing back at him.

piad2691 posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 2:47am

This just get better and better. I can ´t wait for the next chapter, please post it soon.

Harrypassion posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 2:46am

You did an outstanding job with this chapter of the book. An if I am right only five more chapter to go.

minervakitty posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 12:56am

When will you have the good things going for Harry, the Weasleys and a few other? Is Remus going to get the "talk" from Harry? haha What a switch in people. How many students will get expelled? Did Percy leave any kiddies behind?

Hagrid posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 12:56am

As well written as any of your chapters, but Merlin, the misery and pain...No one has been left untouched. I hope yer know where yer goin' with all this.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 12:47am

Crap, crap. crap! Percy dead, the Grangers dead, and George hurt. (And on top of that, Tonks is preggers.) If anybody *else* close to Harry dies, there won't be enough left of Tom Riddle's body to build a ghost of a memory!

James Benfield posted a comment on Wednesday 11th January 2006 12:39am

Great capter as always! cant wait for more. I think I might need to reread the story, I didnt get the part at the end about it being the "time." I'll reread it soon and see if I can pick up on it.

James

Philipe posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 10:50pm

Love the T-shirt.. hehe.. A very sad chapter.. Some questions: St Mungos looked more secure on the beggining of the story, but i understand that things are getting worse.. But the attack on the two healers in the end looks a bit to much, especialy if the aurors were on high alert from the other attack.. I like your decision to have nobody blame harry for this.. It's a nice change from the usual fanfiction..

I'm curious what Albus say in the end of the chapter.. From were i'm sitting (in front of the PC - yes i am an idiot) i got the felling that this story is going to end soon.. Ia thefinal battle really right in the next corner or do we have some more path the cross before that happens?

See ya

moonstonemystyk posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 10:49pm

Poor Hermione and the Weasleys, losing her parents and Percy dying. You have to be happy for Tonks and Remus though, a baby! I always look forward to your chapters.

biblios posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 8:46pm

oh rats I should have waited until I got home...
this is an great chapter and very sad and formal... I love the letter from fred and the finding of poor percy, also if there had been a crash in the tube they may have got local muggle papers.. but best or worst is I am at work in floods of tears... damn must hide from boss until my face is less blotchy, have to complain loudly of cold etc... damn everyone at the desk will look at me as if I am mad. good chapter, cant wait for more...
lol biblios

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 8:24pm

Whoa, that's quite a ride. I reckon the level of grudge Harry carries against Tom just ratcheted up seveal notches. There's clearly a very messy denouement coming up.

One question, though, where's the London Lions Logo to click? I didn't find one. *G* Or was that an in-joke?

Sunspot posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 1:45am

I love this story and enjoy the depth and detail throughout. Can't wait for more.

I noticed you're now selling T-shirts related to this story. Unfortunately, you may have ventured into copyright infringement territory for both yourself and this website (as well as whoever designs and sells the shirts). You're making money from Harry Potter, which you do not own. Have you spoken to a lawyer about this? You really could be in some serious trouble, even if the "team" isn't canon. I hope things work out for you, but you're taking one hell of a risk and gaining financially from someone else's work.

anita posted a comment on Monday 9th January 2006 10:45am

This is an absolutly fantastic story. Its well written, the chapters are nice and long the charactors are interesting and the story flows wonderfully. I can't wait to read more keep up the good work!