Content Harry Potter

Reviews

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 2:19am

Nice 'mentions' there of your friends, your readers/fellow authors, and HP Actors. Personally, I dont write much (One short BtVS story under another pseudonym and one poem under my real name, so I haven't written anything long enough to require a large cast of OCs. grin

Nice story though. BTW, if you haven't noticed from the feedback, I'm reading this pretty much straight through; thats how interested I am in the story and finally, yes, I still miss Chase.

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 12:40am

I am famiar with both the effects on Chloseptic spray on a singing voice and about the frogs the exude a halucinogin from their skin. In fact, during the time of big LSD usage, licking those frogs was practiced by a number of people, much to their detriment. (And NO, I was not one of them.) I'm glad Harry, Ron and Remus are OK.

The Resident posted a comment on Sunday 13th November 2005 12:02am

Interesting chapter. I know your headed somewhere, I just don't know where yet.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 11:24pm

Cute sub-plot about Neville's grandfather. Looking forward to the upcoming confrontation. :-)

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 10:52pm

Nice chapter. Liked the bit with Euen and Tournament idea. Glad Ron and Hermione are back together. Maybe there migh be something for Nevil and Susan. Finally, just so you know it's really me, I miss Casey.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 10:17pm

Glad that got settled (and in such a cute way as well).

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 9:40pm

Hope things pick up for Ron soonm whether it be Susan or Hermione. Glad Harry was abl to help Ginny get 'cured'.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 8:44pm

Looks like Hermione is in for a long period of explanations and grovelling before Ron takes her back (if ever - he's a pretty stubborn fellow). Lona's heart is in the right place, but sometimes I think her brain got installed sideways.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 8:15pm

Excellent read. From your opening note, I expected mutillation or deat, Not that what happened wasn't serious or psychologically damaging, i just expected something more 'graphic' like current horror films. Don't scare me like that! It took me twice as long to read this chapter just because I had to take a break to build up my courage to read each scene. I'm glad you didn't take Ginny from Harry, but I still think you should have left him with Casey.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 7:17pm

I feel for Ron, the girl I first proposed to turned me down. Not sure what is going on with Hermione as her letter sounded... hesitant I think is the best way to describe it. All I can do is wait for the chapter that tells about her return. The Dobby/Winky scene was very nice.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 6:28pm

I have a little problem with Vernon's turn around, but, for the closure it gave Harry, I am happy with it. Yes, Casye was a muggle and Ginny is a witch and Harry has come to terms with Casey's death, but I still wish she was around and in Harry's life.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 4:49pm

Another well done chapter. I agree; too often doctors get wrapped up in treating the problem and forgetting there is a human attached to the problem (some moreso than others). I have also had a recent experiece with something not healing as well as I would have liked and you've managed to chatch that sense of frustration very well. (And I still miss Casey.) ;-)

patrik svensson posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 11:20am

grejt story,
keep upp the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 10:32am

Nice bit about the wands. Everything was going along smoothly and then you hit us with a cliffie. You're just plain evil.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 9:48am

Harry's troubles just seem to never end. Being Petunia's substitute for his dad has to be one of the most disturbing things I have ever read, but it makes a wierd kind of sense. Damn, those Psycology courses I took actually came in handy.

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 9:00am

A nice explanation of thr treatment Harry received at the hands of the Dursleys, and one I'd not heard before. Maybe Molly's actions will due some good, but I;m not holding out any hope for it,

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 12th November 2005 6:41am

Not too sorry about Vernon. Actually I'm surprised he hasn't had a coronay earlier. I hope that between this and Tonks' 'educational' briefing, that things might improve for both Harry and the Dursleys.

Joshua posted a comment on Friday 11th November 2005 3:05pm

Damn i love this storie i need MORE MORE I SAY!!!

Cant wait till you update!

linda posted a comment on Wednesday 9th November 2005 1:39pm

^^

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 6:51pm

Tom's been *harvesting* greed-eyed kids (both wizard and Muggle), but while Harry is initially depressed, he's beginning to get ROYALLY PISSED OFF! Does Tom want to deal with a pissed off Harry?