Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Manatheron posted a comment on Sunday 8th January 2006 2:51pm

Excellent couple of chapters, Please keep up the good work!

IceBlades posted a comment on Sunday 8th January 2006 4:27am

Wow, its been a long time since I have read. Talk about some amazing chapters here! This meeting is definetly somthing that I could see happening. Also, I love the fact that you had the Lions set up a meeting with Harry and Ron rather than sending them tons of stuff like the others did...oh and the entire team being Gryffs is a bonus!

sanghamitra posted a comment on Friday 6th January 2006 9:03pm

this chapter seemed like a harry potter visits "numbers". i have noticed a number of people write about hundreds of people dying and nobody taking any notice. to my knowledge there are number of national and international organizations that will take note to such events. death in large numbers from a certain areas will have economic effects that cannot be solved by "obliviate" ! it's one thing in serbia, bosnia, africa and other war strifed places but people are closely monitored in developed countries and more so in U.S and U.K who have cultivated a good number of enemies in past years, and do follow thee policy of "CONTANT VIGILANCE". DEMENTOR attacks in such massive scale is impossible to hide. Like any disease control they most probably will cordon off and quarintine the affected area and try to find the cause. even if they dont believe in magic, "cult group involved in nerve gas attack" is not that far fetched. my opinion is voldermort will allow them to feed all they like on positive energy, spread out in muggle community to spread fear ( they cant be seen ), but no soul sucking. atleast not in large numbers or too frequently, certainly not any herding and grazing !

patrik svensson posted a comment on Thursday 5th January 2006 3:26am

Merry holidays.

Great story,
keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 5th January 2006 2:59am

Supplemental Comment: What Harry and Ron do here isn't really that surprising. "Pattern Recognition" is a recognized talent much prized in a number of professions, including mine, Design Engineering, and it's not a universal trait nor do all posessors have it to the same degree.

DJ posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 6:56pm

Real nice work on this chapter. Is Percy a DE? If he is not is he going to get his head out of his A*S?

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 2:46pm

Harry sits in on a Ministry Cabinet meeting and finds something awful! Three Death Eaters, right in Amelia's Cabinet! Three other Cabinet members get *ejected*, and so does Percy. That's seven Ministry bigwigs either jailed or getting the heave-ho. Harry and Ron crack the pattern of DE and dementor attacks, which aids in the capture of most of the dementors. (Whew!) Now will Harry and Ron wind up as Aurors, or in Amelia's Cabinet?

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 12:00pm

Woohoo! Some serious ministry purging. The government was in need of a good spring cleaning...(is it spring yet in this story?) And while it kinda sucks that the potion is stable, at least less green eyed people are dying. (Someone needs to point this out to Harry) And hoorah for Firenze! THAT was freakin' hilarious...I bet Blaise is going to have a really...interesting...detention. I almost feel sorry for the jerk.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 11:04am

Hmm, I wonder whose agenda Percy was trying to assist with that? There's obviously more fun to come. "Goody!!"

Sonicdale posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 10:53am

You've been in meetings before.
This rocked.
Hope they can stop the attacks.
Good work. I'll write more of a review later. This was great character building and changing. :)

Harrypassion posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 7:39am

Very well thought out and very well written.How come I have the feeling that the shit is going to the fan around graduation day.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 7:21am

Lovely chapter... nice to see things get serious after our much needed lighthearted chapter we last enjoyed.

Percy in the doghouse! How he could allow himself to become so deluded is beyond me... at least he had not taken the mark, I wonder if he will lean that way?

Hurry and post the next chapter... I see you winding the year down and look forward to the next installment since you seem to start in the summer and stop when the school year is over. A trilogy, if Voldie is defeated in the next year, is great. The length and complexity of each of your stories is wonderful and I msut say that you are one of the best fanfic authors out there and well deserving of your place here at what seems to be the best collection of fanfic authors in existence!

James Benfield posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 6:49am

Fabulous chapter. Cant wait for more so get you but moving! Lol, J/K. Keep up the good work. As I said, cant wait for more.

James

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 6:13am

Great chapter. I liked how you let Harry expose the Death Eaters during the meeting.

What will happen with Percy now? I certainly hope that he will not go crawling home. Molly needs to practice some "Tough Love" as to Percy. Percy rejected his family and Harry. It would not surprise me if Percy was working for Voldemort.

Please keep up with this wonderful story!

BTW Happy New Year!

Lon Huey posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 6:11am

Loved the little nod to our bald headed pharoah friend. Love the details. Love the story. Love, love, love. All you need is love.

Hagrid posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 6:05am

Lots goin' on in this chapter! A really good one too! It does me ol' heart good to see that prat Percy get the boot. The minisrty might want to put up "dark mark" wards, to keep them gits outta the offices.

moonstonemystyk posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 5:50am

Percy got fired! Percy got fired! (does a little dance) I like Percy the least, I'm glad that you canned the little twit.

PhiloWorm posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 4:03am

Brilliant simply brilliant is all I can say about this great and magnificent chapter. The whole "see the pattern" thing was something I can only describe as pure geniusly thinking. I must also admit that I found the arguing and the "huse cleaning" particulary cool.

I hope the good work keeps up (I'm so glad I found this site) and that the next chapter is released soon.

Monika2 posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 3:35am

Everytime you upload a chapter I read it sooo fast because I can't wait to see what happens. Then I have to go back and re-read because I don't get everything! haha! Anyway, Great chapter, but I wonder how you do it, there are so many details in this chapter. Does it take a long time to writte those?
And again: Continue your fantastic work! Yay!
I'm gonna go re-read now..:P

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 2:02am

Phew - what a ride! I get an adrenalin kick out of these events. I loved the teamwork between Harry and Ron (and Hermione's input), and the results they produced. Hmm - I wonder what Percy will do now? Hopefully he'll see the error of his ways and not turn dark, but I'm not too convinced. Or maybe he'll just continue to be a mediocre wizard with a screwed view of the world. I can imagine Minister Bones' joy over getting the dead meat cut off from her cabinet muscle. Maybe now it will heal and become as strong as it should be. I enjoued the brief encounter with Firenze, I sure hope he'll manage to knock some respect into the scull of Zabini? It wouldn't hurt, or maybe that's just what it will?? (evil cackle)

Thanks a lot! Lovely chapter, as well written as always, and I really look forward to the next. Kudos to your brit-picker and betas, I know they are an important part of the team, and the result you produce is marvellous. This fic has wormed it's way into my heart and is now part of the draw for the top notch of WIPs.

Berte